Yabu Pushelberg will create the China-U.S. SkyClub’s lush interiors by blending contemporary American architectural
form and furnishings with details inspired by traditional Chinese art and craftsmanship.
With an anticipated opening of spring 2018, the space will feature:
• Elegant Great Room where members can dine, enjoy relaxed social and business gatherings
• Sophisticated restaurant with private dining rooms offering authentic Chinese cuisine
• Chinese Tea House
• Private Meeting and Dining Rooms
• Touchdown Rooms – Private high-tech-enabled workspaces where members can drop in and work without distractions
• Power Boardroom with state-of-the-art technology
• Elegant private event space that can accommodate up to 250 people
• Screening Room with advanced sound and screen technology and comfortable recliners
• International Library and Greeting Hall blending cultural designs
• Dedicated Art Wall with rotating art exhibits
3D renderings showing the China-U.S. SkyClub interior design, courtesy of Yabu Pushelberg.